We have the know-how that you need
Tax7 Early Tax Refund Services
if you are either:
- a foreign resident for tax purposes and you
- are leaving Australia permanently
- will no longer derive Australian-sourced income (other than interest, dividend and royalty income)
- an Australian resident for tax purposes and you
- are leaving Australia
- are ceasing to be an Australian resident for tax purposes
- will no longer derive Australian-sourced income (other than interest, dividend and royalty income).
If you are not leaving Australia permanently, or will receive Australian-sourced income (other than interest, dividends and royalties) after leaving Australia, you should lodge your tax return during the normal lodgment period (1 July to 31 October).
How to lodge an early tax return
- Final payslip including last adjustment for your annual leave / holiday pays, or
- PAYG Payment Summary for the current financial year (you need to request this from your employer)
- date of departure from Australia
- Visa details
- Australian bank details (please make sure you keep this open until you get your final tax refund)
Secondly, once you have the above ready, simply ring us on 02 8065 1116 to book an appointment. Our friend accountants will assist you with the rest! Normally, please allow around 4~ 6 weeks for ATO to process your final tax refund.